March 5, 2012
I love it when a plan comes together! Actually I just love having a plan:)...
- Now to March 14....sheer chaos and also some packing
- March 14 Dad flies to Tampa to bring the girls to stay with their Grandparents
- March 15 Leave Cleveland lay over DC
- March 16 Arrive Beijing, Limo transfer to the Peninsula Hotel, Hutong tour in the evening, dinner with local family.
- March 17 Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Lunch at the Schoolhouse, Mutanyu Great Wall tour and visit Shepherd's Field. MEET MIA!.
- March 18 DH and kiddos head back to Beijing via bullet train to shop at the Silk Market and tour city sights
- March 19 Arrive in Guangzhou & check in to The Garden Hotel. Civil Affairs for official Gotcha Day in the afternoon, Pearl River Cruise
- March 20 Registration and notarization, visit Lychee Bay Park Chimelong International Circus in the evening.
- March 21 Apply for passport, medical check, take photo and TB Test, visit The Canton Tower
- March 22 Visit Yangdong SWI
- March 23 Get medical report, visit the Temple of the Six Banyan Trees and Chen Family Temple
- March 24 Visit Safari Park
- March 25 Free day, Dad and kids head to Hong Kong for sightseeing and shopping
- March 26 Free day, Dad and kids fly home
- March 27 Free day, Dad flies to Tampa to pick up the girls
- March 28 Visa appointment and the swear-in ceremony in the consulate
- March 29 Get visa & train to Hong Kong
- March 30 Fly HOME!
Now before ya'll start lecturing me about this not being a vacation let me say that the Butterfly comes first and this Mama Butterfly won't be pushing her to do anything more than she can ENJOY.
we get the priorities BUT we are also an active, fun, burn it at both ends family too and if our newest family member can keep up, we are going for the China full Monty!
The Starbucks instant is packed and as the saying goes....we can sleep when we're dead.
We are so close to jumping all the way to #2 this week
...#1 by the time I go to China would be awesome!
Please click to vote.