February 20, 2012
Well as you my dear readers know, as of February 7th or 10th (depending on how you count it) I have been waiting on Travel Approval. I am hoping and praying I get it this week which would make it one of the few things (besides our actual referral) to happen ahead of plan.
Here are the facts:
- My Article 5 was picked up on February 7th and delivered on February 10th.
- The average time from A5 to TA over the past 30 days is 24 calender days but that includes the Chinese New Year breaks.
- The 90 day average is 20 days and the 2011 average was 19 days.
- On Friday families with A5's dated 2/1-2/3 received their TA's, (just 14-17 days!!!).
- Leave a comment with your best guess of date (AND TIME OF DAY for a tie breaker).
- ALSO leave the name of your favorite orphan or adoption related charity in the comment.
- Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blog (Ok that part's optional and totally on the honor system...I trust you)