I am NOT alone....thank goodness!!

 September 25, 2008

Suzette, Jill, Becki, Sandi, Andrea, Marla, Katie, Lanetta, Susan, Jennifer, Karla, Anne, Emily....you are wonderful and amazingly sweet and smart women. Your warmth and compassionate words and wisdom are indicative of the kind of mothers you will be/are. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I did hear back from my agency, this time a much more delicate and supportive tone (this is more what I have grown to expect from them). I feel reassured that we will reach our goal but not this year. Hopefully though it will be early in 2009. My agency has 5 families traveling to my region in October and 4 are meeting baby girls. Apparently we are in queue to be our agency's next family, (wishing to meet a baby girl), to travel to Ust. So no date or even a guess, we just know we are next. I will take that.

I hope some day to meet all of you so I can thank you in person for helping me through a really tough day.


IN RESPONSE TO A PRIVATE EMAIL FROM DEANNA.....I LOVE YOU LIKE A SISTER ALWAYS HAVE-ALWAYS WILL!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO RECONNECT.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs