Time to Update the Blog for #6

 March 14, 2012

Last full day in the US and the blog is ready to go.  (What do you think?)

Not much else is quite ready but I still have 30 hours. Yea it's 1am and I am blogging instead of sleeping....but really after last night I'm sort of afraid to sleep.  (wink)







PS Sorry for the freak out my last post caused.  I didn't mean to be mean.  Just wanted to share the full pre adoption trip experience:)



Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
 
 Most TMB readers have not experienced adoption...I'm hoping they will follow along while we are meeting our new daughter and witness what a miracle adoption is.  
Please click the flashing brown banner above to vote. 
You can vote one time per day, everyday. Thanks.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs