Disney with the Littles...God Help Me.

 December 7, 2011

Put this in the category of good problems to have...

I am doing something I've never done before.  I am going to Disney with the girls BY MYSELF. Crazy? Just a little bit.

Yup a little mommy & daughters all girl's weekend at the happiest place on earth....and I am, (gulp), the only adult.

Usually I'm more of a pack an hour before we leave sort of traveler but I'm feeling like I want need to be more organized this time. My goal today is to get the littles packed and ready to roll.  And my big question is whether to have each of us take one carry on bag or try to squeeze all of our stuff into one large checked bag?

I'm trying to envision how I will handle suitcases, a double stroller and the girls. It's not good.

I should mention I have some sort of sickness when it comes to checking bags.  I hate it.  (Just this year, I have traveled carry on only for 15 days in China, 8 days in India (including business suits) and 10 days in Kazakhstan) 

But I think this time I'll need to get over my carry on compulsion...because who am I kidding, if we each take our own carry on we all know that means I'm going to end up carrying all three bags AND pushing the stroller!

So what else do I need to think about when traveling BY MYSELF with a 4 and 5 year old in tow? Help.

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs