Back to China...

 June 5, 2011

I am sitting in the Tampa airport waiting for my flight to Newark and then on to Beijing to meet with my Visiting Orphans Team who will most certainly become new friends

This past weekend was about "old friends" as we attended Kazapalooza.  I can't tell you how cool it is that we have been attending palooza and making kaz connections for so long that these are "old friends" **sigh**

Kazapalooza drew 130 families (almost 400 people) to this years event which was it's usual combination of reunion meets sensory overload....this year add sand.

For me the past part of the weekend was dinner with some dear friends and then a late night get together with even more wonderful friends.  In fact a good kaz crew stayed awake with me until 3:30 this morning.  What a perfect send off off!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs