3 Worst Things About My Trip to China

 June 17, 2011

#1

#2

#3

Ironically (in the moment) felt like THE BEST...

I would not normally eat this swill but we had a few die hard junk-foodies on the trip who were missing "American food".  At first I was a little snobby in my thinking but I have to admit by day 10 that McDonald's cheeseburger was heavenly.

You can keep the KFC though...it was the only food in China that has ever made me feel sick. (And I remind you,  I've eaten a scorpion here!)

Don't forget to click the banner...need to keep this blog high in the rankings if we want s lots of potential families to see our Chen Zhou kids.  (Pssst: Pics are coming soon!)
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs