Shopping...

 June 16, 2011

I'm over it.

Maybe it's because I'm old. Maybe it's because knock off brand purses are just not my cup of tea.

Maybe it's because I just spent the last 10 days with orphans who own nothing. Kids who don't even have a mother to call their own (much less a Coach diaper bag...cripes they didn't even have diapers. )

Sigh.

I'm in no mood to shop.

So I'm checking my "Ugly American" into this coffee shop by the famous silk market. I'll sit here and wait for this bit of the trip to be over.

I'll watch the frenzied shoppers go by.







And I'll remember my babies in Chen Zhou.

Because the thing about being "changed" by an experience like this is .... YOU ARE CHANGED.



Don't forget to click the banner...need to keep this blog high in the rankings if we want s lots of potential families to see our Chen Zhou kids.  (Pssst: Pics are coming soon!)
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs