Luck of the Irish

 March 17, 2011

(Old Celtic Prayer)

Dear Lord,
Give me a few friends
who will love me for what I am,
and keep ever burning
before my vagrant steps
the kindly light of hope...
And though I come not within sight
of the castle of my dreams,
teach me to be thankful for life,
and for time's olden memories
that are good and sweet.
And may the evening's twilight
find me gentle still.

I'm the luckiest mom alive and I've got the virtual Asian IRISH twins to prove it!


THANK YOU for reading this blog and thank you for all the top mommy votes.  

New friends and old are coming by each day.  And more and more people are seeing the children I am advocated for.  It fills my heart to know this.

As of this moment BOTH "Molly" and "Kaleb" are listed as "pending" meaning there are families now seriously considering adopting them!


Can you pray for these families and for Molly and Kaleb, that they are LUCKY enough this St Patrick's Day to find their forever.


And for all of you wonderful people who encourage me each time you stop by my site, or leave a comment or cast a vote ...



May your day be touched
by a bit of Irish luck,
brightened by a song in your heart,
and warmed by the smiles
of the people you love.






little known fact....Voting brings good luck.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs