Oh No Blogger Won't Go...the Great Fire Wall of China

 January 13, 2010



Say it isn’t so!!!! I just found out that I won’t be able to update this blog while we are in China. Apparently the vast majority of all Blogger blogs are blocked by the government. (Say that three times fast, “Blogger blog blocked by the government…”) Anyway, I was able to check using an online tool and sure enough “Boys and Curls” must be on the subversive list because access was definitely denied. I trust you agree that this is neither acceptable to you, my loyal voyeuristic readers nor to me, boundary less exhibitionist obsessed with documenting every mundane detail of my suburban life that I am.


Since I probably don’t have time to change the Chinese government’s policy as it relates to the unfair censorship of family friendly blogs, I am going to have to jump to a more communist friendly format. I am still trying to figure out what will work best for us. Someone recommend Shutterfly and I know there are services out there that cater to China adoptive families (duh now I know why). If anyone has a suggestion please let me know. I am already breaking out in a cold sweat thinking about having to learn a new software.




Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs