Ding Dong, Stroller Man

 January 18, 2010

My mother told me the other day that she bought my stroller from a door-to-door salesman. Wow people earned a living selling strollers door to door? Am I THAT old? (Answer-YES, and spellchecker just tried to correct the out of date term “salesman” to “salesperson”.) Apparently my delivered to the door stroller weighed 50 pounds had white wall tires, a metal feeding tray and converted from a pram to a stroller to a highchair and then to a table and chair!!!! Seriously a table and chairs?  But hey gotta dig the white walls right?

I am not looking for anything quite that fantastical but I am in the market for a basic double stroller. Well at least I think I am. By the time Macy gets home she will be 3 ¾ years old and her near twin Nina will be almost 3 ½ .  Ordinarily I would think our stroller days were behind us but they are both small girls (they are each just shy of 36 inches tall) and I think they may still need to hitch a ride every now and again. What do you all think stroller or no stroller?

And oh yeah did anyone else’s mother buy a stroller/table and chair set from a door to door saleman?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs