Nina Bea Turns Three!

 January 11, 2010

This is a little late in coming but I am sure you will forgive me once you see the cute as can be pictures of Miss Bea. They were taken on Christmas night, Nina's 3rd birthday by the cruise ship photographer. Nina still doesn't have a pretty posed smile (its more of a hard and determined "cheeeeeese") but oh my gosh her expressions in these few photos just melts me.

Christmas time also marked one year that Nina has been home forever. I am told you never really get over that "look how far she's come" feeling. We certainly aren't anywhere close. Every day we continue to be amazed by how smart and funny and beautiful and altogether wonderful this child is. Moreover we can't believe how entirely perfect she is for and with our family. We still feel like the luckiest family in the world.


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs