Busy Busy Crazy Nuts

 October 14, 2008


LOI...check

Apply for Visas...check

Book Flights...check

Update Fingerprints...check


It's been a very busy 24 hours. We now know that we will leave Cleveland on November 1st, Arrive in Ust-Kamenogorsk on November 3rd. That should be the day we meet our baby girl. Our return flight is booked for December 7th. My goodness it is a long time. I don't know how I am going to make it without the boys for so long. Maybe some fellow guests at the Shiny River could run and yell and maybe break a lamp or something so I can feel at home.


I don't even know how I'm going to tell my little Nolan that we won't be home for his birthday. He has been so worried about that. I promise to make it up to him. He is such a sweet boy. Last night when I was tucking him in for bed he said "Mommy can I be the first one to hold the baby?" "Yes of course" I answered. Relived, Nolan sighed "good, cause I've never been a big brother before and I want her to like me the best."

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs