Play Ground Accomplished!

 May 6, 2013

Well true to travel form Kiefer and I made it to Ust...




...a day late and a playground build short.

By the time we got to the baby house our amazing Two Hearts team had almost the entire playground erected. I was astonished. I think someone told them they couldn't play with the kids until after they finished! Incentives work!!!

They were kind enough to leave a few small jobs for us. A token contribution but even still I was grateful to be able to participate. It's a heavy thing to think about my opportunity to give something back to a place that gave me so much.

I especially appreciated my team having us install the bee at the top of the set. A little symbolism for my Miss Nina Bea.

...Im so very glad to be back...more thoughts about my return to Ust next...



Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs