Three Healthy Kids Needing Families

 April 22, 2012

When I was in China last month I was privileged to meet three truly sweet kids; Matthew, Leah and Owen.

Each of these kids is nine (or nearly 9) years old, perfectly healthy, polite, a good student and... orphaned.

AND EACH ONE OF THEM TOLD ME THEY WANT A FAMILY OF THEIR OWN.

They live in a SWI in China and their Director a dedicated and passionate mother herself  personally asked me to help find families for these three children who despite their healthy status were not adopted as infants.

So today I want to introduce you to three of the most charming kids you could ever meet and I hope that very very soon each of them will the family of their dreams.


Matthew UPDATE: MATTHEW HAS A FAMILY!!!!!!!!!
I'm just going to admit it now, if I could have scooped him up and taken him home with me right then and there I would have. 

Little Matthew who is not quite nine was shy at first but I soon learned he was ticklish and then it was all over.  He laughed and giggled and flashed the most gorgeous smile you can imagine. When asked what he liked to do he said study and watch TV and he was so proud to show us his dragon family picture.

Matthew's 9th birthday is coming up soon and I can't help but think a Mom and Dad to love him would be about the best gift he could ever receive.



Leah (He Ya, born July 15, 2003)

Leah is a cute little girl who was so shy she wouldn't even take a lollipop from me.  She held her head slightly down and whispered her answers to our questions.  She told us she likes to play basketball and to dance, she even showed us two awards she won for her dancing.  Her favorite foods are lamb, cabbage and strawberries.

This is a little girl who needs a daddy to tell her she is beautiful.


















































































































Owen (Zhang Yang Yang , born April 16, 2002) 

Owen is the oldest of the bunch and he knows what adoption means because his best friend was recently adopted by an Australian family.  Owen is ready for a family of his own too!

Owen likes computers and eating beans, no kidding that's what he said! Owen is a serious boy who was very polite and sweet when we met.  I imagine him a future eagle scout and maybe the next Bill Gates.

Link to Video of Owen


Each of these kids are on China's Shared List and any agency placing special needs/older children in China should be able to find them for you.

If you would like more information about any of these three wonderful children please feel free to email me.

Please share this post with as many people as you can.  Let's get these kids home!




Don't forget to vote before you go!

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs