KITCHEN SINK...PACKED

 March 15, 2012

Nothing says we are leaving to adopt our child like.... THE LUGGAGE SHOT 


In our defense most of these are full of donations....well... and shoes for Butterfly Baby.

We are actually flying with mostly just carry on.  The big checked bags have almost 400 pounds of donations.

I am going to be visiting 5 different orphanages this trip so honestly its not even enough, (never is). Hopefully something helps, even if just a little.

Anyway, it's after midnight and we are up in five hours, out the door in seven.  I need to sleep and DH wants my computer to pack up (Geeze)

...we have a lay over in DC so I'll update then -ya know, between Auntie Annie Pretzels and Starbucks fill ups.

Night,







Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs