Father Daughter Dance

 February 12, 2012

Saturday afternoon marked a first for the girls and for their dad too. A father daughter dance.

Awwwwwww.

Yes it really was as sweet as it sounds. The girls got dolled up and daddy had pink carnation and silver ribbon wrist corsages for his double dates and mom, well she was just a little bit weepy.

Watching my husband with his daughters (as they wrap him around their little fingers) never ceases to melt me at the knees. Come to think of it these girls do a darned good job melting my heart too.

Guess I'm sort of melty about all three of them.


Princess perfect in blue "gowns" and silver shoes.

What guy wouldn't love to have two women fight over him?

She is beautiful inside and out.

Devil with a blue dress...

Lets get this party started!

Ready to go...oh and please do not mess up my perfect hair.

Please don't leave without casting a vote!



Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs