A Family for Eve

 December 16, 2011

My very good friend and fellow adoptive mom (she adopted her daughter Sadie from KazakhstanKristan Keefe Struck has just published a childrens book called A Family for Eve. 

It is a book about adoption and how adoptive families are formed.  What I really love about it is that it's country/race/gender neutral.  I've found lots of adoption books about Chinese adoption but not much for Kazakstan, nevermind the mixing of bio and adopted children in a family.  This story allows my children to see themselves and our family in the animal characters. 

It's simple and sweet and positively brilliant!

We got our copy while visiting with Kristan last week in Disney and since being home my girls have insisted we read it each night.  They LOVE "Sadie's mommy's book"!


If you are interested in getting a copy for a Christmas present you can message the book's author Kristan Struck to order a 1st edition copy.  The books are $20 include S&H.


On a personal note I want to congratulate Kristan on her incredible accomplishment.  This book was a work from the heart and a tribute to the family she so loves so very much. I am so proud of you my dear friend. Love you,  MAHW!!!!

Please click the brown bar and vote today.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs