Mariana

 May 3, 2011

I am re posting this.

 Sadly I have not had one inquiry on this gorgeous little girl.  I don't get? Really??

It can only be that my reach is not wide enough. 

Will you help me spread the word?

Let's find a family for Mariana!!!

Looking to go 6-0 and find a family for our basketball star...

Here's a little of what is written about her...

Mariana was born December, 1998. She is an outgoing, lovely, and active girl. She gets along well with others, and adapts to new environment very soon. She will be shy when she meets strangers, but soon becomes active. She is good at dancing and singing, and loves all kinds of activities.

Mariana has a repaired cleft lip and palate and Hep B. Her birth date is 12/1998.

At 12 Mariana is dangerously close to aging out.  When she turns 14 she will no longer be eligible for adoption.  The thought of this vivacious girl never having a family to call her own is heartbreaking.

There must be an active fun loving family who needs another player on their family basketball team!

Mariana is on the shared/special focus list and you can adopt her through any China agency doing special needs adoptions. If you need a recommendation just email me.




Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs