Introducing our Beloved #6...

 May 26, 2011


Arriving Home (hopefully) early 2012

东安欣

Dong (after the city she lives in) An (peace) Xin (beautiful/happiness), pronounced "On Sheen"




formally known on this blog as Gisela
Much to my surprise...I found my daughter staring back at me from my very own blog.



And before that she was listed as "shared list girl" on WC advocates and elsewhere.


 

An Xin at 28 months old




But she was always meant to be OUR


  Baby Butterfly


Happy 3rd birthday dear daughter.  We are glad we could send a cake and a few gifts and we promise this will be your last birthday without your forever family.


Details coming soon but I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer.

Now doesn't that deserve a vote?

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs