1st Gotcha Day Anniversary

 May 30, 2011

Happy Adoption Day Macy Bel. It is hard to believe you have only been with us for a year. 

Maybe its because we waited 8 months for permission to travel for you, or maybe its because we started the process to adopt you almost 5 years ago or maybe its just because WE were always meant to be, but it feels like forever.

I can't don't want to remember a time without you.

One day you will have your own thoughts and emotions about "Gotcha Day" and all the complexity that comes with it. For me though it was one of the happiest most important  days of my life. How could it not be my beautiful daughter, it was the day I was finally and forever your mommy.

Gotcha Day May 30.2010...


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs