Flashback Friday

 October 8, 2010

I turns out I have been blogging it out long enough to be nostalgic about my entries.  Almost two years ago I started writing here and I have to admit I am really digging being able to look back and see what I was thinking (and writing) about the same time last year.

I think I am finally understanding why people keep a journal or diary (or blog).  It is about clarifying your thoughts and simplifying emotions.  It is communication and meditation and healing.  And it is about gaining perspective when you look back and recognize that all things are temporal... even those things that seem excruciatingly difficult, maybe even impossible, are survived.

I give you my first Flashback Friday.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs