Let the Countdown Begin

 May 6, 2010

Can I just say how nice it is to have an actual departure date. Three weeks from today we will be on our way to Beijing. After three and a half years of waiting I know I can make it another three weeks! Ever since we got our final travel dates I have felt an incredible sense of relief. I think I described it to a friend as feeling like someone took their foot off my chest....deep breath in and exhale. So a mere 21 more days to go...

Bt the way, in preparation for take off we have put together a travel photo site.  The link is on the top left of this page or you can click here.  We will be posting photos from China on the travel site.  This blog will still be our primary update tool but since Blogger is blocked in China we wanted a back up.  Also the photo site is a place we can upload all of our photos.  (Ahhh doesn't looking at someone else's vacation photos sound like a blast?!)  Some of the sections require site membership.  Leave a comment with your email address if you want an invite.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs