Today's Nesting Project

 April 24, 2010

Nina moved up to a big girl bed today and Macy's bed is ready for her too.  This is a very small room, right off our master bedroon, originally built as the nursery for Nolan.  But even though it is small I think it will fit my petite princesses just fine. Maybe when they are teenagers they will move down the hall into bigger, separate rooms but for now I think I'll keep things cozy.   Do you think it is girly girl enough?  Maybe a little more pink tulle???


BTW.. If anyone knows how to remove a wall decal please let me know.  I need to take down the one over Nina's bed and I am going to put up another between the two beds.  I am really hoping I don't have to paint again!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs