Sweet Ride

 March 9, 2009

I was really hoping that I would be able to do my training for the two 3 Day events I am doing this year with a partner, namely Miss Nina Bea. But until today Nina has been unwilling to climb aboard (and stay aboard) her pink chariot. Today though for whatever reason she decided to go for spin. We walked, well I walked, she rode, for almost an hour. Not a lot of walking for me but a ton of four wheeling for Nina. I hope she enjoys it more and more. Certainly when we go to Disney in a couple of weeks she will get lots of stroller practice at least I hope so. I do not relish the idea of trying to keep track of an unrestrained two year old in the middle of 10,000 other kids. I even have dreams of her falling asleep to the gentle rocking of her bugaboo, napping quietly as we stroll thru the park. Yeah right.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs