On His Way

 March 11, 2009

Is this kid really ready to go to college? Am I ready????I can hardly believe it, my baby is going to college. MY BABY! I still have no idea how this happened I swear it seems like I was putting him on the bus for kindergarten (and then following it to the school to make sure he arrived safely) just yesterday.
 
Kiefer has decided to attend Akron University and pursue a degree in Emergency Management. He wants to be a fire chief someday. Last summer he took an EMT B course and this summer he will attend the Ohio Fire Academy. Also he has been receiving college credit for some of his high school courses. So, by the time he enters Akron U he will already be a firefighter/EMT and a second semester freshman.

We are pretty darned proud of this kid. As a parent it is incredibly rewarding to see your child passionate and excited about his future.

Douglas Kiefer Printy is going to be an Akron Zip...not really sure what a Zip is????



Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs