Merry Christmas Indeed

 December 4, 2008

I just could not do it. Merry making around the Printy family tree while my baby girl eats cabbage soup at the orphanage! (Yes, I am a drama queen.) Nevertheless, how could I enjoy Christmas without ALL of my children around me?

Having never been accused of being patient, we booked our flights today. All five of us are flying to Kazakhstan so we can be together for the holiday. We will be in Ust-Kamenogorsk on December 23rd. Our “Gotcha Day” will be Christmas Eve and on Christmas morning, my beautiful daughter's 2nd birthday, she will wake up with her forever family.

We still won't be able to come home with Nina until the second week of January but at least we will all be together-a family.

Here's a little video snippet of Nina-can you see why I can't wait???

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs