Dear Cosmo, I never thought it would happen to me...

 October 2, 2008

OK we've all heard about the stereotypical middle age housewife falling for her young muscle bound personal trainer....well HELLO, no kidding. Tonight my back was hurting so Brad Pitt (ok not his real name but hey this is my fantasy!) decided I needed to stretch. What I didn't realize is this was a two person job. Holy ta-moly I've been married almost 20 years and this was the closest thing to a wild affair I've ever had. Of course in true type A form I couldn't really enjoy myself. As I lay on my back with my trainers big strong hands wrapped around my calf ... as he pushed his weight firmly against my leg...all I could think was....Did I shave my legs today????


(Don't worry, I will delete this entry from my baby's life book!)


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs