Rubbing elbows...

 September 16, 2008


I am just getting home from work - it's been a long one but I had to post quickly about my brush with celebrity. I had a meeting with some of my docs at the Mahoning Valley Restaurant in Youngstown tonight. The place is pretty much a hole in the wall but one of those hole in the walls with history. A local landmark. Anyway I get to the MVR and there are TV cameras on the sidewalk and lots of activity. Hmmm this is strange what's going on? Well it turns out John McCain just dropped in for dinner! According to our waitress secret service came in ahead of time ordered all the food and then John, Cindy and about 20 other people showed up for a Youngstown Italian feast. Salute!! BTW Cindy McCain is way prettier in person.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs