Favorite time of the day

 January 2, 2013

My favorite time of day whether on vacation or not has to be morning.

I think a lot of people think of vacation as a time to sleep in but for me peace comes between that time just before dawn until, well, when the first kid wakes up. I cherish my quiet moments before the day fully starts Its my time and worth missing a few extra minutes of sleep.

Here up on a hill overlooking Montego Bay I am rewarded for my efforts with the sounds of exotic birds and singing frogs and roosters crowing in the distance. The still moonlit sky blends endlessly together with the ocean and there is an exquisite calm.

Really for me that's all I need from any vacation.

Ok having a butler....who just brought a cup of coffee to my poolside lounge ain't too hard to take either.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs