Wigs for Kids

 July 16, 2012

We were just planning a little trim. 

But Macy decided she wanted to cut off more than just a little bit.

She wanted to cut off "a lot" and give her hair "to the sick kids that need more hair".


So we measured out twelve inches...



And cut, cut, cut!


She was so proud of her gift and now wants to deliver her hair personally.  I told her I didn't think it would work out quite like that but explained that I have a friend named Jeff (who founded and runs Wigs for Kids  here in Cleveland) and we could bring her hair to his salon this weekend.

She was cool with that.



In fact she was totally pumped!



Click here for more information about how you can donate hair to Wigs for Kids.



And click here to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs