Stuff I Used to Do...and Miss

 June 15, 2012

I woke up this morning and my first thought was... golf.

How weird is that?

Cause...it's ummm... GOLF...and ummm... I really stink at it.

But that's not the point is it? Because most the guys I know would not be on the course EVER if only those that were good at this sport played.


The point (for me) is it is was relaxing and fun.  Two things I'm sorely missing these days.

What's this, the sun on my face and not a cheerio in sight??? Is this heaven? Nope, just the golf course.
Of course I understand why relaxing and fun are not always possible these days.  Three new littles in 39 months is pretty much the opposite of "relaxing" (though they are fun). I get all that.

But at some point every mom reemerges as a woman once again.

Thinking that time might be close for me.


I would love to hear from other women who "lost" themselves to mothering (and I say that with the utmost affection and joy for raising children).  How did you reemerge? Or have you?





Please vote...I would like to reemerge at the number one spot one day!Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs