Fundraising Families Blog Hop

 April 29, 2012

I have had a number of people ask me to help promote their adoption fundraiser. I want to help and I'm hoping I've found a way...

This week I'm going to try something new (for me) a Blog Hop for Fundraising Families.

If you don't already know a blog hop is a list that is SHARED ON MULTIPLE BLOGS.

When several blogs put the same list code on their blog, the exact same list appears on each blog.

Blog visitors can submit their entries on any blog that contains the list. The entries will appear on each blog where the list resides.

Blog readers see the same list on each blog, and can "HOP" from blog to blog seeing the same list of links to follow: BLOG HOP!

If you are a fundraising family just click the BLUE link that says "Click Here to Enter" to add your blog.  Link to your fundraising post and be sure to add the blog hop code at the bottom of your post so the blog hop shows up on your post too!


(You can leave a comment but to enter the blog hop you must enter a Linky. Be sure to link to a post that describes your latest fundraising efforts, is raffle, craft shop, 31 party etc-make it easy for people to support you!)

Prospective adoptive families should visit these blogs for great fundraising ideas!


If you are interested in helping a family bring home their child please visit the blogs listed below and check out their fundraisers!
 
PS:  I'm opening up Five of My Own's Facebook Wall (link on the right) for Fundraising families this week.  Feel free to link your fundraiser there too!

Good luck everyone...let me know if this helps.  If it does we will do it again!
The blessings of adoption are like no other...be part of the miracle; consider adopting and support adoptive families.


  Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs