Kids Say the Darndest Things

 April 27, 2012

I know you are expecting something darling from one of my preschoolers

 but this time it's a quote from my oldest

One that captured my thoughts and heart exactly

We were in a room full of orphanage officials and I was trying to explain the goals of advocacy and why we need to describe the children beyond the standard "shared list" descriptions that are limited to name, birthday and special need

When my beautiful, compassionate son said (it all)...

"we need to share their (the kids) hopes and dreams so prospective parents can start hoping and dreaming for them."

My big-hearted son making fast friends with a bubbly little boy in China. Two and half year old Daniel needs a family. If you want this smile in your life please email me today to learn more about adopting Daniel.

  Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs