Life's a Beach

 August 8, 2011

I just had to share some of the images from a recent beachfront photo shoot.

Of course I am biased but wow!


My.
Girls.
Are.
Stunning!

I look at these and I'm overwhelmed with a sense of appreciation.

How and why I have been so blessed I do not know but, I am grateful.  Eternally grateful.


And I'm awestruck by their perfectly matched-for-each-other sisterhood.




And I marvel at their joyful spirit when in the middle of the photo shoot a butterfly flutters by.



And I sigh, a mother's sigh of satisfaction, seeing their personalities so perfectly captured: The Ladybug so bright and eager and The Bee, vulnerable and shy.


And then,  I see their truest smiles and my heart melts all over again...for the precious daughters I get to call  My Own.





Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs