I get knocked down...

 February 2, 2011

but I get up again....(for a minute...or even less)...you're never gonna keep me down (until I fall again) but then I get up again (again).

There is this great little ice rink at the center of the little downtown shopping area where we live.  Some of Nolan's friends from hockey were meeting up to skate and daddy decided to take the girls along for a little skate lesson.  I left my office a bit early to join in the fun (OK in the interest of full disclosure...I also came to get dinner at the hip new burger bar that opened across the street).

Nina seems to be getting the idea of gliding but Macy is content with crawling and laying on the ice.  Oh well as long as they are having fun who am I to complain?


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs