New Year's Eve 5k

 December 31, 2010

Yeah some people got all glitzy tonight, we got sweaty.  This is what happens when you don't plan in advance for a babysitter on New Year''s Eve.

Actually we didn't plan this either until another Kaz Mom, Melissa Scott sent me a message asking if I would run.  It is after all in my home town.  Since running a half marathon is on my unfinished 2010 resolution list and since I haven't run in over a month it seemed like a good way to get my butt back in gear.  So glad I did because it was fun and a wake up call too.  No more month long hiatuses for me!

To make this extra special Dart, my non runner hubby ran with me (ok he ran/walked somewhere behind me but still he supported me 100%).  Yeah, he's pretty great that way **swoon**.

800 runners and I wasn't even last!
Ladies, he taken.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs