Dim Sum with Macy's "China" Friends

 November 6, 2010

Slowly but surely we are making connections in the China adoptive community.  Today we met a group of families in Cleveland "China Town" for Dim Sum and a trip to a Chinese grocery store. 

We have such strong connections in the Kaz adoption community I have to make an effort to try to even things out.  The girls routinely have arguments that go something like,  " I'm NOT going to share my Kazakhstan friends with you"...."Mommy Nina's not going to share her Kazakhstan Friends"..."Nina I NOT going to share my China friends"...."Mommy Macy's not going to share her China friends".  Really I should just wear stripes.  Well it least now Macy HAS some China friends to negotiate with.  Hopefully the sharing will come later:)












Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs