Don't Even Know What More to Say...

 April 12, 2010

AGENCY:
Hello families!
I received an update from our staff. Your Article 5's were delivered to the CCAA on Friday, April 9th. I will take between 2-3 weeks for your Travel Approval to arrive here from that date. You're getting closer to travel!

I will keep you informed of any news that I receive.


LORI:
Nancy thanks for the info but can you tell me why this is at least 10 days longer than other families? You told me last week that it “should have been picked up on April 1st”. That would have been consistent with what I saw with others ( I know some with the same NVC letter date who had their article 5 by March29!). I sent my NVC letter to you on March 12, when did it go to China? I paid an extra fee to have my documents expedited was this used? Why would GWCA take longer than other agencies? I have to say I am really disappointed at the loss of another almost 2 weeks with my daughter.

Please give me some feedback along with projected travel dates. Thank you.

LORI AGAIN:
Gosh Nancy I just heard from a friend who had the EXACT SAME NVC date as me and she got her TA today! Please send me all the dates my documents were sent. This makes no sense at all.

AGENCY:
Actually it was picked up on April 1st, according to the spreadsheet. You did not pay any extra fees - everyone pays the same fee for the documents to be express mailed to Beijing. I know that April 5th was a holiday (Tomb Sweeping Day) but that does not explain the other days. The only thing I can do at this point is ask our staff why it took 8 days for delivery to the CCAA. I will have an answer for you tomorrow.

LORI:
I will check my receipts. I do believe I sent 2 checks, one with an extra fee to express our NVC letter if we missed the weekly delivery to China.

I know there is little you can do personally Nancy ( I do make that distinction) but GWCA is definitely the slow boat to China these days!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs