Welcome to the Travel Phase

 March 2, 2010


The simplest things can move me to tears these days. I just got an email from my agency and as I read the first paragraph the waterworks came...

Welcome to the Travel Phase of the Great Wall process! My name is Nancy Tassin and I am here to help you throughout your travel planning. This is a very exciting and dynamic time in your adoption process and I invite you to contact me anytime with questions or updates. This phase has many details and does move faster than the referral phase.

This my dear friends, after 40 months of dreaming and hoping, is the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel...the light that leads to our long awaited, desperately loved, more beautiful than we ever imagined daughter from China.



Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs