Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra

 December 25, 2008

Our Christmas night dinner at the Chinese restaurant was a quite a celebration. We were joined by 4 other adopting families. It felt very festive just with the great company but then much to our surprise the restaurant had entertainment. The Chinese (???) Christmas pageant was complete with a mistress of ceremonies wearing a red sequin gown, a turban wearing swami magician, a blond Russian belly dancer and Father Frost. Who said you couldn't have a traditional Christmas in Kazakhstan?


I must admit though, I got a crash course in toddler 101. I think the days of long leisurely dinners may be over for a while. I did not get much to eat and had little time to visit with the other couples as Nina kept me on my toes. But no complaints, Nina had a grand time swinging around in her frilly dress and just running around the dance floor and after all it was her party! She made a beautiful Christmas birthday girl if I do say so myself :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs