Operation Nina Banina is Underway

 November 1, 2008

With all the Halloween trick or treating and packing we didn't get to bed until after 2am. It made our 6am wake up call seem especially brutal, but maybe we'll sleep on the plane. (To all my PAP friends all I can say is start getting ready now-after all the waiting when the time finally came all I could think was "I'm not ready!!!!)





So we packed the bags in the van and went to breakfast with the boys who then dropped us at the airport. Nolan was the most upset just as I expected but he didn't cry just a little teary eyed and lots of "I love you" and "I'll miss you" and "can you get me a sword?":) Aidan and Kiefer were their usual Joe Cool selves but we did get hugs/I love you from them too. They make me feel like a good mother. Really they are just great boys-I got lucky. I am missing them already.




Right now we are sitting at the airport in Cleveland waiting for our flight to board. We are really early because I actually had a last minute meeting here at the airport for work. Right to the end man, right to the end.




So you know I am wearing a huge pink ribbon pinned to my shirt that says "It's a Girl". I have told every ticket agent, TSA officer, baggage handler and bartender that we are going to meet our daughter. I am also showing them (ok forcing them to look at) Nina Bea's picture. Dart just laughs at me. We are both beaming.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs