Happy Easter!

 March 23, 2008

On this Easter morning, a holiday celebrating faith and hope, I have a bit of positive and very hopeful news to share. Kazakhstan's status has been amended from "closed" to "suspended". Our agency seems confident that this is a temporary situation. Although no one can predict how long the delay will last we are hoping it will not be long. Our agency apparently had a dossier approved last week-DC is an Embassy that was supposedly closed. I don't know if this is a sign that things are getting back to normal, but it sure sounds good.

...we are on our way back from our Disney trip and I am sitting in a hotel lobby right now waiting for the rest of my family to get ready to hit the road again. Sitting next to me here is a family of three boys and a 3 year old asian girl (unbelievably cute). I told Kiefer to smack me in the head if he saw me staring-I think I may need therapy soon!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs