Role Models You Actually Want for Your Daughters

 August 3, 2012

I want my daughters to have strong role models, women and girls who inspire them to be great.

Tonight watching the Olympics I saw one of those exceptional girls I would be proud to have my daughters emulate...


She was not a classless reality TV star...



Or a spoiled Actress...



Or a helpless Princess...



Instead she's a strong, hardworking, athletically gifted girl with a faith-filled heart and a huge smile. And she's now a TWO time Gold Medal winner!

And she's become my budding gymnast Nina Bea's newest hero...and I couldn't be more pleased about that.

Congratulations Gabby Douglas and thank you for being the kind of role model a mom actually wants for her daughters.

"The glory goes up to Him (God), and the blessings come down on me."... Gabrielle Douglas upon winning her second Olympic Gold Medal.


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs