Are Adoptive Moms and Natural Moms in Competition with Each Other?

 June 5, 2012

So dear readers what is your reaction to this quote....

"If a mother and father can love more than one child then why is it so difficult to understand a child can love more than one mother and father?"


I've recently had some thoughtful comments on a recent post where I said in a perfect world I would like to give my daughters the gift of being raised by their natural mothers.  I guess that's why this quote caught my attention.

It is an interesting thought.

Can our children love more than one mother? Do we give them permission to do so? Are we, adoptive mothers in competition with our children's natural mothers? 

Is it possible to drop all prefixes and simply share the title Mother?


 


BTW If you are already here would you mind voting?Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs