What a difference a year makes....

 May 11, 2012

It is hard to believe that an entire year has passed by since we first sent a cake to our new daughter on the other side of the world.

I may never fully get over how long we waited; we matched with a two year old, celebrated from afar as she turned three and THANK GOD had her home finally for her fourth birthday!

I remember we were in an airport in Mumbai when we got these photos.  I was beyond excited to see my baby girl with the hint of a smile and hair. Oh how I wanted to jump on a flight to Guangzhou! Little did I know it would take almost a year longer to do so.

My sweet little girl on her 3rd birthday in the Yangdong, SWI:





And, my gorgeous daughter on her 4th birthday... now with her forever family!
 


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs