One Last Thing

 March 10, 2012

A custom dress made for the Butterfly!

Of course it HAD to have butterflies but I also wanted to incorporate some green for St Patrick's day since that's the day we will meet her.

Thanks to Nanci at Talia Couture this perfect-for-the-occasion  dress is on its way!



dress with four leaf clover apron
remove the apron for year round wear
can a girl have too many ruffles? Never!
there are matching ruffle pants and a BIG bow to come! Squeal.


And finally the entire ensemble...



A special thanks to my BFF and boutique clothing enabler Susan for turning me on to Talia Couture.  Mahw.



Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
 
 We are getting close to that top position...if a bunch of you vote today and each day this next week I know we can get to number 1 by the time we leave for China.  Most TMB readers have not experienced adoption...I'm hoping they will follow along while we are meeting our new daughter and see what a miracle this is.  
Click the flashing brown banner above to vote. 
You can vote one time per day, everyday. Thanks.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs