Apathy or Worse?

 September 2, 2011

August 31, 2011

 Dear Officer D,

Thank you again.  I've sent the information via fed ex.  You should have it by 10:30am tomorrow morning.

Mrs. P


September 1, 2011

Dear Officer D

Were you able to approve our I800a?  If so was the approval sent via federal express delivery?  Thank you.

Mrs. P


September 2, 2011

Hello Mrs. P,

We are a large federal facility.  If your package has been delivered, it has not come to me yet.

Your service provider sent information via e-mail yesterday.  The scans are not clear enough.  I am waiting for your package to arrive at my desk.

Thank you, Officer D

And finally from my agency several hours later...

Lori - I did call earlier today and was told she was gone for the day (some go in early and leave early).  Please scan to me the items over the weekend.  I will call her again on Tuesday.
Hang in there. 


Why do I feel like the only one who gets how urgent this is? I guess because I'm the only one who is her mother...


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs