MU Shu Has a Family!

 July 29, 2011

Do you remember the little 20 month old I met last month in Chenzhou? The one who became "my baby" during our visits to the orphanage? Well I've been keeping my eye out for her each time the new shared list is released and I learned that she was on the this past weeks list.

Ok I know what you are all thinking so let me stop that right now. NO, we are not adopting her.

...really people you are incorrigible (wink, wink) 

But some very lucky family is adopting her. She was matched within minutes of hitting the shared list and I couldn't be happier for her!

One less orphan, One more forever.


If you like this blog click the blinky brown bar below (say that 5 times fast)...
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs