Home Alone

 July 24, 2011

I want my family back.


There I said it.




Sorry to disappoint those lusting after my kid/husband free week but the truth is this week was sort of...

BORING.


I will give you it was nice to have my house clean for more than a minute and I am sure the dishwasher and washing machine appreciated taking the week off but it was just a little too quiet, too calm for me.

I actually read two books, got to my club pool for the first time all summer, did a craft project I'd been planning since before Nina came home, repainted my front door and lost three pounds.

By all measures a pretty good week

but

I want need my chaos kids back.

And my husband,

well it turns out I missed him most of all.

Sigh, six more hours.


NEED A FEW CLICKS TO STAY AT #1...CAN YOU HELP A LONELY GIRL OUT?
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs